Experience and Skills:
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Bring high levels of initiative and creative thinking to
identify potential alternate solutions or value engineering
opportunities during construction.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and
calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour,
location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features
• Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines,
and other characteristics of terrain
• Assist Project Management in the construction process by means
of meeting crews onsite and directing operations as deemed necessary
during the course of construction.
• When applicable, develop construction drawings with the
details necessary in order to provide field operations with a map of
the construction area. Must attend required safety classes.
• Attend weekly Operational Training Classes.
• Maintaining a clean and presentable work environment at all times.
• Follow the dress code and compliance of proper PPE at all times.
• Must be available to work on Saturday and Sunday.